“Give every human being every right that you claim for yourself” - Robert Ingersoll
Human rights are rights of all the human beings on the earth, regardless of age, religion, race, sex, nationality, ethnicity, language or any other status. In short, they are the natural norm of human behavior regularly protected as natural rights in municipal and international law. The constitution has given freedom to live to every individual. The fact is that many people even the elders don’t know much about it. Whenever there is such discussion on the rules and regulations people generally, are unaware of the rules and regulations available for them. To know and understand the behavioral rights led by the constitution to people, to study them is important for every citizen in the country. To do so, this year in world studies week, the teachers in an International school at Bulgaria made students of grade 10 to learn and understand the human rights. An expert from law field was all called upon to discuss the same with the young minds. It is interesting to see students keen about human rights and social issues at such an early age.
Here are some of the facts which they studied:
- Freedom of opinion and expressions:
We human beings are free for expressing are opinions and expressions. Understanding these freedom of thoughts, everyone is free to think with their own personal interest. So, human mind is completely free for thinking and innovating in any field.
- The right of equality before law:
Everyone is equal, the rich, the poor, any sex, any age everyone is equal before law. These equality feeling is the uniformity law in constitution. Students can be free from inferiority complex if any. These understanding help them to be proud of whatever they are.
- The right to work and education:
Education and work are the right of every individual. So, make the best of the opportunities in all the fields. The students get encouragement to learn and enhance in field of their own interest.
- Understanding life in terms of human rights: Equality, freedom, education and work are the aspects of life which adds meaning to life. Once, understood the freedom and human rights the students get aware of the opportunities available to them.
- Rules and regulations: Above the basic rules and regulation, the human rights are availbale to floursh and develop in any field.